ABOUT ZAVERI CRAFT
What Is Zaveri Craft all about?
- Zaveri Craft is a homegrown brand, Manufacture, and Exporter that motivates and promotes skilled Indian craftsmen and provides them Global visibility and a platform to promote handicrafts whether Gold, Silver, Diamond or state-specific traditional Hand-Crafts.
What’s with the name “ZAVERI CRAFT”?
- The word “Zaveri,” also pronounced as “Jhaveri,” originally means Jeweller. However, it is famously believed that the ones who have the surname as Zaveri, their ancestors must have been Jewellers. However, our brand name, ZaveriCraft, is much more than a surname and jewellery altogether.
- ZaveriCraft is not just an e-commerce website. But it is so much more than that. All the products you see on the site are the creation of the artists who are not even daily wage earners in India.
Where Does Zaveri Craft Get Its Products?
- Zaveri Craft sources products directly from designers, artisans and craftsmen from various parts of India. We guarantee the authenticity of every single product we sell.
What If I Forget My Password?
- It’s very simple. Select Forgot Password next to the password field and follow on-screen instructions. Alternatively, you could call Team ZaveriCraft at +91 7071700500
RETURN & EXCHANGE & CANCELLATION
What Is ZaveriCraft’s Return Policy?
- Our goal is to make you fall in love with what you have ordered. In case, you are disappointed, feel free to approach us by dropping an email within 7 days of delivery. Any item marked “Final Sale” or Any Offer” will not eligible for a return. In case your order does not arrive at the expected time, don’t hesitate to contact our team and we will set everything straight, asap! Please check our Return policy page for more details.
Can I choose a different article in exchange?
- You can only exchange your item within 7 days and receive a replacement of that exact product or another product of the same value. If the value of the replacement product exceeds that of the previously purchased product, the difference will have to be paid beforehand.
- For orders where reverse pick-up may not apply, customers can self-ship the items to ZaveriCraft. In this case, some amount will be reimbursed through a Zavericraft.com voucher. This will be done after the quality check of all received items.
When will I receive a replacement?
- Exchange product will be shipped after the original item has been sent in the warehouse, subject to the following conditions:
- The item(s) should be unused, unsoiled, and unwashed.
- The packing should have the original tags in place.
- They should be returned within 07 days from the dispatch date.
Any returned item received by us that does not match the above-mentioned conditions will not be accepted. No amount will be reimbursed in this case. Please refer to our exchange policy for more details.
How do I cancel an order?
- If you wish to cancel your request, you could get in touch with us within 24 hours of placing the order. You can do so from the “My Order” account section of the website. Please note, if your item has transported however has not yet been delivered, in such cases raise a return request after receiving the product. (Refer Return Policy). You can contact ZaveriCraft team for any support at email@example.com.
- Will the actual product look/feel be different from the image which is displayed on the website?
- You will collect the product which is being displayed. However, in some cases, product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Which currencies do you accept?
- ZaveriCraft is a global platform; hence we accept all major currencies (Dollar, Euro, Pound, and many more). Do not hesitate to contact us for any query at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the payment options accepted by ZaveriCraft?
- For the comfort of our customers, we accept a variety of payment options.
- Paytm/UPI/Google Pay
- Net Banking
- Debit/Credit Cards
- Direct Bank Transfer
Any questions, feel free to contact us at +91 7071700500.
What are the shipping charges?
Domestic – Free Shipping
- International – varies from country to country, please refer to our shipping policy. Alternatively, you can call team ZaveriCraft at +91 7071700500
When will my order get delivered?
- Transit and delivery time may change depending on your location and the ordered items. You can check the estimated delivery time for your pin code on any product page.
- Domestic – 3-10 days
- International – 15-30 days
Are there any taxes/Octroi/custom duties that I have to pay?
- If any, customs duties and taxes that are assessed by the relevant authorities must be borne by the customer.
What is your refund policy?
- We don’t have a refund policy. Only store credits will be given for future purchases.
How do I place Bulk Orders?
- We get it. Our products are simply amazing and buying one is just not enough. You can place bulk orders by visiting us at our Bulk orders page or by drooping mail to email@example.com or just call us at +91 7071700500
How should I clean my silver jewellery?
- Clean your silver jewellery with a mild soap and water solution, allowing the water to bead up, and then patting dry with a gentle cloth. For more stubborn dirt, use a cleaner designed for silver use.
- What is the guarantee of the colors or plating used in the products?
- Polishing and plating is an inexpensive way to add character to the products. But sometimes, that can result in products losing their shine with time. In order to prolong the life of the products, we suggest the following care instructions:
- Try not to expose these items to fragrances, Deodorants, Soaps, or different things containing synthetic chemicals. These can harm the plating of the items.
- Normal water would not harm these products unless the water has a very high content of fluoride in it. Do not wear these products while swimming, as chlorine will harm the plating of these products.
- After usage, wipe with a clean, dry cloth to remove the dirt or perspiration from products.
- You can wrap the articles in cotton instead of keeping open in a jewellery box.
- Store these products flat. Do not hang.