THE RAJPUTANA BRIDE
The gorgeous bride has a royal attire with deep burgundy blouse and trail with rich gold embroidery. She wears heavy Rajasthani jewellery. The headgear has a 2-layer mathapatti with a huge moon mangtikka with white pearls.
The heavy earrings and neckless have traditional jewellery pattern with Rubies, Emeralds and Pearls. Different shades of pink flowers with white embellishments bring out the beauty in the bride. The bright yellow background amplifies the bride’s beauty.
- Hand made with love
- Easy to clean.
- Easy to move
- A lifetime product
- True to its size and quality
- Museum Quality – 100% Hand painted
- Dimensions: 19 x 16 Inches
- Medium: Fevicryl Acrylic Colours
- Final Court: Modge Podge
- Care: Wipe gently with soft dry cloth
- Artist: Swati Singh
- Surface: Canvas